Monday 6 September 2010

COOL FACTS ABOUT DOGS

I don’t actually like dogs, and consequently don’t know any COOL facts about them, but luckily, two of my bestest friends do and even have THEIR OWN dogs. However, neither of them know any facts about dogs in general cause they’re really dense (one of them is ginger, go figure) so here is a list of facts about their own dogs. And my cat, who is also ginger.

BAILEY

• he wears a red bandana round his neck

• he barks at Chinese people in yellow jackets

• he eats Meaty Balls which is ironic cause he had his balls cut off ha ha ha

• he ear voms frequently

• he will high five you if you bring up Jason Donovan.

EBONY

• her full name is Ebony Ray Araura Flammable Lycra Greenybum

• she eats paper

• she can heil Hitler (great...)

• she doesn’t seem to care that I don’t like dogs and jumps on me and barks at me anyway

GINGE

• he looks like a leopard

• he likes Nirvana

• he can play the pan pipes really well. Actually that’s a lie, he can’t but sometimes he wags his tail really rhythmically.

No comments:

Post a Comment