Thursday 30 September 2010

just to prove i haven't forgotten...

My week so far:

Monday = birthday, got drunk, fell in pond, lots of bruises, pain. Also, Green put me on facebook and I'm pretty sure I offended LOTs of people, good stuff.
Tuesday = hangover, made it through nearly four hours of lessons without falling asleep, developed severe and life threatening cold.
Weds = severe and life threatening cold even more severe and life threatening, lost last bobbly bit to go on headphone earplug bit, dad bought me a banana milkshake. cool.
Thurs = severe and life threatening cold less severe and life threatening, got told off by man for parking wrong outside college, went swimming and waved frantically at lady with condescending face everytime she looked at me condescendingly cause I can't swim proper, ate burnt lentil burger, wondered what I'd look like with green hair, tried to draw a picture of it, found a picture of me pulling creepy face.


me with green hair and creepy face


No comments:

Post a Comment