Friday 17 December 2010

Personal Statement

Dear University
Hi, my name is Fran and I really love history, especially reading books about it like '1066 and All That' and those ones about that lady doctor in the middle ages by Barry Norman's wife. I once read one with real facts in from the college library, although it was a bit wordy so after a while I started making a collage out of Quality Street wrappers instead.
As well as being able to read, my skills include peeling oranges, throwing things for my cat to chase and not giving up smoking. Also, I am a whizz in the kitchen and can make a variety of dishes such as scrambled egg, mushrooms with herbs, and pancakes, which if you ate them one after the other, you might be justified in calling a three course meal.
I once volunteered to do gardening for a Native American tribe which shows that I am nice, although I got sunburn and loads of blisters and they didn't say thankyou so I probably wouldn't do that again.
Because of my discussed traits I think I would be a real benefit to your university and you should definately hire me or whatever.
P.S. I don't really have any money, but if you want to waive the fees I will totally cook all your meals for you. Hope you're looking forward to scrambled egg every morning! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment